- ONYX 12.1
- ONYX Textile Edition
- Print Workflow
- RIP Products
- ONYX Advantage
- ReferenceGuide™ – Metallic Edition 2013
ONYX ProductionHouse is wide format production RIP software that delivers high levels of automation, enhanced for superior output color and quality. Print service providers can achieve a streamlined print production process and reduce the time needed to prepare print jobs resulting in sellable prints faster.
ONYX ProductionHouse delivers the ability to automate print production and reduce the need for costly manual intervention to do repetitive tasks. Features such as the ability to split multi-page documents and tiled jobs, mean shops can get more done and reduce overall turnaround time.
ONYX ProductionHouse delivers the power to control print production workflow and output quality which helps print providers gain a competitive advantage while meeting tight customer deadlines. Versatile tools also support multiple print applications and help shops get sellable prints done faster.
ONYX ProductionHouse helps shops get expert color in just a few clicks. It simplifies the building of unattended workflows for automation of routine tasks, making print production more efficient. ONYX ProductionHouse also helps shops save time and reduce waste on last minute changes with intuitive job control.
- Superior 64-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies
- Highly automated Print > Read > Next color profiling system
- Proprietary PowerChroma™ black generation technology
- Includes a comprehensive set of drivers with thousands of standard color profiles
- Smart 16-Bit™ Processing
- Exclusive ONYX PosterColor® rendering
- Maximum workflow efficiency with automated and unattended Print and Print-and-Cut workflows
- Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction, job management and archiving
- Automatic PANTONE®, RAL and HKS® spot color matching
- White and specialty ink tools
- Step-and-Repeater module for fast creation of textile patterns
- RIP-and-Print on the Fly while processing other files
- Recognized as a G7 Support Tool
Another Customer Success…
Sugar House Awning
“The results from ONYX ProductionHouse version X10 were great. We had great profiles that achieved great color without the usual tweaking that typically accompanies profiling.”
Click here to see how customers use ONYX ProductionHouse to make each day more productive.
|Main Workflow System|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® 7
Professional 64-bit (32-bit not supported)
|Storage||50 GB of hard drive space (SATA recommended)
2 GB RAM per CPU (especially important for ProductionHouse)
|Video||1280 x 1024 16-bit Color|
|Hardware||USB Port for Security Key (dedicated)