ONYX is an exciting and progressive place to work, fostering an entrepreneurial spirit which empowers individuals to have a direct impact. A commitment to world-class engineering and understanding what matters most to our customers has made ONYX a leader in digital printing workflow software. We help printing businesses around the world to be more productive and profitable.
International Communications Specialist
This position will focus on the delivery of external and internal communications within a global market. The second of two internal marketing positions, your main responsibility will be to reach the company’s intended audience in segmented international markets with a think global, act local approach.
- Establish and build media relationships globally. Assist in establishing Press related events.
- Realize and chase public relations opportunities to broaden awareness and understanding of the Onyx Graphics brand and product portfolio.
- Search for and collect press coverage globally, using social media and internal communication to grow brand awareness in keeping with company guidelines. Report on this monthly.
- Compose, distribute and monitor success of press releases in the Americas and EMEA region
- Manage all aspects of annual trade shows including travel arrangements, pre-show meetings, post-show debriefs, show services, lead generation and budget management as well as develop criteria for measuring ROI.
- Communicate with Resellers through monthly newsletters and quarterly email blasts to end-users, resellers and distributors globally
- Ensure corporate style and branding guidelines are met on all internal and external sales and promotional items.
- Organize management conference, executive meetings, support regional event requests and special events as assigned.
- Complete annual media planning and advertising buys for the Americas and EMEA region under the direction of management.
- Database update and cleaning for appropriate communication and reporting using CRM and Email marketing solutions
- Work with team on managing vendor relations as assigned for items including, but not limited to: translated material, collateral printing, tradeshow production, gifts and ONYX branded items.
- Maintain strategic campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Work with marketing management on content creation and tracking email campaigns aligned with company goals and branding
- Assist with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and internet marketing projects as assigned.
- Assist marketing management with corporate website to update page content as needed.
- Special projects as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, PR, Communications or a related field
- 2 years’ experience in marketing, PR or related field
- Experience with B2B versus B2C marketing a plus
- Experience with nurture campaigns a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and awareness of international communication norms
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills to work within an international business environment
- Strong work ethic, willingness to learn, focus and set priorities within tight time lines and be resourceful under pressure, stretching hours to complete tasks
- Quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
- High energy, ambitious, and willingness to learn
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Basic HTML Comprehension
- Familiarity with WordPress and Salesforce preferable