SALT LAKE CITY, October 12, 2016 – For the first time in Europe, Onyx Graphics, Inc. will be unveiling ONYX 12.1, the newest, most innovative software version of their market-leading RIP workflow solution. Demonstrating its top-of-the-line print performance, ONYX 12.1 offers new features and significant functionality enhancements to the market-leading ONYX Product Portfolio.
At Viscom Frankfurt on November 2-4, 2016 (hall 8, stand G21) and InPrint Milan on November 15-17, 2016 (stand E48), ONYX experts will provide advice and demonstrate ONYX 12.1, introducing record benchmark speeds for file processing, higher level colour consistency with integrated G7 correction, process control using ONYX AccuCheck and enhanced tiling.
Highlights of ONYX 12.1 software
- Eliminate production bottlenecks with the ONYX 12.1 record benchmark speeds for file processing. On average, processing times in ONYX 12.1 software are three times faster than in ONYX 12 for halftone processing. Data transfer speeds to many grand format printers are also up to three times faster.
- Achieve a higher level of colour consistency across multiple devices with integrated G7 correction, verification and iterations, making it easier to match colour and build output consistency.
- Process control, using the new ONYX AccuCheck module, enables shops to prove colour standards are being met. This tool gives print operators the ability to measure and instantly verify that colours will be printed right the first time.
- Save time with more automation tools. Enhanced tiling, combined with other job preparation tools, enables a wide variety of print applications.
- Improved device support including QR codes in Zünd Cut Center and support for additional colour devices from Epson and X-Rite.
Driving Industrial Printing
“ONYX software remains the market-leading colour management workflow and RIP software solution and plays an important role in streamlining the process of industrial production using inkjet technology,” says Bryan Manwaring, Onyx Graphics. “Supporting a wide variety of print technologies and managing digital printing onto a variety of substrates, ONYX remains critical in the industrial printing process. We specialize in helping companies increase their manufacturing productivity through providing the ability to digitally print across a variety of substrates including wood, metal, textile, ceramics, plastics and more. ONYX helps companies reduce costs by providing an easy-to-use system that takes a design file and puts it into production as seamlessly as possible, ensuring an easily achievable, predictable output.”
ONYX works closely with hardware manufacturers and OEM’s globally to develop expert colour solutions tailored to meet their specific industrial printing needs. The company supports customers across multiple sectors, including: graphics, décor, fashion, biomedical, electronics and sports products. “Ensuring accurate colour is a critical part of many manufacturing processes. Get it right and everyone is happy – get it wrong and there can be significant implications in terms of cost and disappointed customers,” explains Bryan. “For example, we work with an online retailer that allows its customers to upload artwork to create various ultra-customized products. The company has integrated ONYX software into its manufacturing process to ensure the results are exactly what the customer expects.”
Come and see how ONYX software can manage and automate consistent digital colour printing across your entire production.
About Onyx Graphics, Inc.
Celebrating over 25 years of innovation, Onyx Graphics is dedicated to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge with superior print and color quality. Its passion for delivering superb color led to the development of ONYX Color, Onyx Graphics’ own color engine optimized specifically for large format inkjet printing. Innovative, productive, and satisfied customers around the globe help motivate the company to continually develop and enhance its leading-edge technologies. Global channel partnerships and longstanding relationships with printer manufacturers position Onyx Graphics as a market leader in powerful, reliable, large format printing workflow software. For more information, visit www.onyxgfx.com.