Improved speeds, color consistency, process control and enhanced tiling to do more in less time.
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 4, 2017– Onyx Graphics, Inc., today announced the immediate availability of ONYX 12.1 software, the latest version of the company’s wide format print workflow and RIP products. ONYX 12.1 software features accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface, enhanced automation and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time. ONYX 12.1 software is available for the full ONYX software product line including ONYX Thrive workflow software; and ONYX ProductionHouse, ONYX PosterShop and ONYX RIPCenter RIP software.
“With ONYX Thrive and the new ONYX 12.1, we have seen huge speed improvements and we are now able to maintain G7 color consistency on all devices, from latex to dye-sub fabric, for predictable output throughout our company,” said Josh Bevans, CEO of Design To Print. “This makes our clients very happy!”
Highlights of ONYX 12.1 software
- Process more files in less time with a full 64-bit platform for RIP and applications, with speeds that can improve a service provider’s profit margin by as much as 30%. On average, processing times in ONYX 12.1 software are three times faster than in ONYX 12 for halftone processing. Data transfer speeds to many grand format printers are also up to three times faster.
- Achieve a higher level of color consistency across multiple devices with integrated G7 correction, verification and iterations, making it easier to match color and build output consistency.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and save time with more automation tools. Enhanced tiling, combined with other job preparation tools, enables a wide variety of print applications.
- Improved device support including QR codes in Zünd Cut Center and support for additional color devices from Konica Minolta and X-Rite.
- For more details, visit www.onyxgfx.com/products/onyx-12/
ONYX 12.1 software is now available for order. To purchase an ONYX 12.1 software license or to upgrade through the ONYX Advantage software maintenance program, customers should contact their authorized ONYX reseller or visit www.onyxgfx.com for more information.
The ONYX Advantage program gives ONYX software users an easy way to keep their software current and secure their investment. The ONYX Advantage program provides product upgrades, new printer drivers, and access to on-demand training and support videos. Current ONYX Advantage agreement holders can obtain ONYX 12.1 upon release by contacting email@example.com and requesting a key update.
About Onyx Graphics, Inc.
Celebrating more than 25 years of innovation, Onyx Graphics is dedicated to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge with superior print and color quality. Its passion for delivering superb color led to the development of ONYX Color, Onyx Graphics’ own color engine optimized specifically for large format inkjet printing. Innovative, productive, and satisfied customers around the globe help motivate the company to continually develop and enhance its leading-edge technologies. Global channel partnerships and longstanding relationships with printer manufacturers position Onyx Graphics as a market leader in powerful, reliable, large format printing workflow software.