FESPA Digital, Hamburg, May 8-12, 2017 – Hall A1, Stand B58
SALT LAKE CITY, Apr. 21, 2017 — At FESPA Digital, Onyx Graphics, Inc. will give visitors a first-look opportunity to see ONYX SiteSolutions; a portfolio of products focused on bringing business and production together in wide-format and grand-format print environments. Visitors will be able to evaluate this powerful software in action in the Onyx Graphics stand B58 in Hall A1, as well as see ONYX 12.1, the newest, most barrier-shattering version of its market-leading RIP and print workflow software. Additionally, visitors will get a preview of the next version release, ONYX 12.2.
Onyx Graphics recognizes that modern print shops need solutions that will increase their production and revenue, lower their costs, and increase shop efficiency in order to compete. ONYX SiteSolutions is a portfolio of products that take a unique approach to giving business owners accurate information about their print jobs, costs and productivity across their entire site. ONYX SiteSolutions address the areas of print production, connected workflows, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
Onyx Graphics will be previewing ONYX SiteSolutions at the Expo. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the Onyx Graphics booth to learn more about this unique approach to bringing business and production together.
Benefits of ONYX 12.2 software
ONYX 12.2 software will be released for ONYX Thrive, ONYX ProductionHouse, ONYX PosterShop and ONYX RIPCenter RIP software packages. Key features of ONYX 12.2 software are:
- As with version 12.1, ONYX 12.2 software process more files in less time with a full 64-bit platform for RIP and applications, with speeds that can improve a service provider’s profit margin by as much as 30 percent. On average, processing times in ONYX 12.2 software are three times faster than ONYX 12 software for halftone processing. Data transfer speeds to many grand format printers are also up to three times faster.
- An all new multi-roll user interface that delivers an interactive workflow with greater flexibility and automation.
- Enhanced Media and Page Size handling to streamline printer configurations and job setup.
- A custom device experience based on bi-directional data including easily visible ink levels, printer status and media information.
- Full support for the Konica Minolta Autoscan Spectrophotometer FD-9 color device, touting fast and flexible fully automated chart reading to improve print workflow and productivity, specially designed for color management and large industrial print shops.
Onyx 12.2 software is expected to be available in late May.
Teaming up with industry leaders
In addition to the Onyx Graphics booth, visitors to FESPA will be able to see ONYX 12.1 demonstrated by many of the industry’s leading printer manufacturers, including: Canon (A1- B55); Epson (A1-D45); Gandy Digital (B7-D21); HP (A1-D15) and Mimaki (A1-A25).
About Onyx Graphics, Inc.
Leading the industry since 1989, Onyx Graphics is dedicated to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge with superior print and color quality. Its passion for delivering superb color led to the development of ONYX Color, Onyx Graphics’ own color engine optimized specifically for large format inkjet printing. Innovative, productive, and satisfied customers around the globe help motivate the company to continually develop and enhance its leading-edge technologies. Global channel partnerships and longstanding relationships with printer manufacturers position Onyx Graphics as a market leader in powerful, reliable, large format printing workflow software. For more information, visit www.onyxgfx.com.